Thursday, December 11, 2008

my mom & bro's visit---bumbo seats---and boys strangely being identical (duh)!!!

My mom (Ba Ngoai- grandma in Vietnamese) came by with my bro, Matthew to visit and bring me food. They stayed to help me feed at noon and are on their way to the airport for Vietnam. My grandma has been diagnosed with a brain tumor and it's causing heart and kidney failure. I'm so sad I haven't seen her in a long time and can't be with her. Matthew was in the process of getting her paperwork so she can come visit the babes, but now I don't see that happening. I did get to talk to her 3 weeks ago when we convinced her to come visit.--- My mom's holding Skyler and Tobin.


Matthew feeding Hudson and my mom holding Skyler.

Tobin testing out the bumbo- not a bad view from down here!



Skyler playing beek-a-boo with me. She cracks me up with her expressions all the time, they all do!



Hudson smiling for mommy!

I put them in the bumbo seats for the first time. I wanted to see if they could sit up, I guess they don't have any problems. Hudson's the only one looking at me, Tobin not sure what, and Skyler's checking out the floors or her toes.


On a side note, lately Tobin and Hudson have been acting the same most of the time. The other morning, I noticed Tobin had a red mark on his right nose and Hudson had one on his left. They must of scratched it during their sleep. So wierd, when one cries, the other will start, same goes with being hungry and pooping at the same time.

No comments: