Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day outing---Skyler is sick

We celebrated my first Mother's Day with Dan's family @ Ciro's Italian restaurant. When we walked in, all three kids were crying really loud, it was all new to them. I bet most of the people thought their dinner was ruined, but eventually they calmed down and did pretty well for the rest of the evening. My pictures are backwards. We had dinner first and then went outside so Gail and I could open our presents.
We're suppose to celebrate Mother's Day with my famiy tomorrow, but it's being canceled. On Monday, Skyler had a high fever. She's teething and I didn't think nothing of it. On Tuesday evening, her fever shot up 102 and I called the Dr. It was afterhours so we gave her some Tylenol. Yesterday I took her in and they confirmed it's viral. So poor little girl has had a fever since Monday. Dr. said we just have to wait til it passes and hopefully doesn't develop into an ear infection or pneumonia. Please pray it passes. Do you know how hard it is to hold your crying sick baby while the other two are crying also b/c they're waiting to be feed or needing attention? Yup, I can't wait til this is over and on top of that, pray the boys don't catch it from her. I've been sanitizing her toys and keeping her things separate, but there's only so much I can do...so please pray hard!!!
A pic with the five of us, it's rare we have these and hard to get everyone looking the right direction or smiling. Oh well, that's life! (Skyler, Tobin, and Hudson)

I asked Julie to take this pic which shows Hudson's hand on Tobin. TOO PRECIOUS!!!
Daddy holding Tobin and Hudson.


Me with Dan and his mom, Gail thanking her for the wonderful album she made for me.

Gail made me a photo album chronolizing (is that a word?) our journey from moving into this new house with our pets, me being preggo, kids NICU time, and all the way up to current time. I of course lost it when I opened the album...something about seeing your kids when they were so small and now growing so fast!


Hudson sitting in a highchair for the first time. I put the portable booster seat I brought just incase we needed it. We did, just in a different way.

Tobin sitting in a highchair for the first time. We don't have a pic of Skyler b/c she's Ms. Social Butterfly, someone's usually holding her.



Skyler and I.

Daddy holding Tobin as he spit up. This was towards the end and I think Tobin had a huge burp. Sorry to the person at Ciro's who has to clean this up! Dan looks so proud! :-)

Rebecca, Dan's sis.


Gail holding Hudson and Matt holding Skyler.

Gail kissing Hudson.


Bob holding Skyler.


Daddy with Tobin.


Mommy with Hudson.



Skyler with Daddy.


No comments: