This is what happens when you don't let the kid (Skyler) have the camera.
On the food front, they do not like the puree food anymore unless it's fruit. Now everything is finger foods. Tobin has been real picky about his food too, he only want cheese and meats, I can't believe I'm already struggling with him on the veggies. I used to put the meats /cheese with the veggies on one plate, but they are so smart, they can tell what's what and since they see the other food they like, they will just sit there and whine til they get it. Now I keep everything separated so they only see the veggies first. I've had so much puree veggies left in the freezer that I made a chicken/veggie quiche-like dish today. I didn't even follow a recipe and I was surprised it came out not bad. Kids loved this finger food! While Alejandra was here today, I was able to make that, yams, acorn squash, eggs, pancakes, and baked apples---all for the kids. The baked apples, I had 3 fuji apples left and quartered them, sprinkled cinnamon and nutmeg on them and baked it. Once again a hit with the kids. I even had a chance to cook Manwich and marinated steaks for Dan and I. It was a hot day being in the kitchen for that long...it only took me 1 -1/2 hour to do all this, I was on a mission!!! I even had time to put all the kids pictures in the big frames we got and put together a new changing table we bought for the living room. It's time to say goodbye to the changing table on the pack n play, it's killing Dan's back to hunch over all the time. It fits me just fine. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment