We had a busy week last week, ontop of the SF classes, we also had a playdate w/Kerra and her trio on Tues, 2/23. Her kids are Olivia, Hannah, and Aiden and they are 16 months old. They were the first set of triplets we played with last year when they were 10 months. Her kids were so nice to share their toys and no one really fight except for my guys fighting each other over the phones and bouncing zebra toy she has. I also feed them lunch there. We didn't get home til 1 and of course, it messed up their nap b/c they napped on the ride home, but atleast they were able to have some socialization. Hudson was the only who napped decently, the other two not so well, but atleast they weren't cranky once nap was over with. I forgot to take pictures. :(
Thursday we had their 18 months checkup. Dr. Thaller did the routine checks and didn't see any major issues, except for one...their weights. Everyone is growing, but not as much as he'd like, so he recommend we get a scale and check them monthly to make sure they're not losing weight. He's just being cautious and said that there may be nothing going on inside of them, but just to be safe. It could also be that that's just the way they are since I'm not that big and Dan's pretty lean himself. I told him sometimes they refuse food completely and it's usually b/c someone's teething really bad and he said that was normal and also this is the stage where they are picky eaters. Also we're going back to see him in a few months to check weights and get their Hep A shots.
Here are their stats:
Hudson- 30" length, 17 lbs 14 oz
Tobin- 31" length, 20 lbs 3 oz
Skyler- 31 1/2" length, 19 lbs 7 oz
When they woke up from their nap and had their snacks, I took them to Costco w/Alejandra. This time I didn't use the stroller, instead I put Tobin and Skyler in one cart and Hudson in another one. They really enjoyed being there, I gave each kid a product to hold, it was hard finding something small enough for them to hold since everything is biggy sized. Of course Skyler and Tobin kept fighting over their items. Tobin even dropped the strawberries and we had it all over the cart, luckily it wasn't too bruised. Everyone kept asking me if they were twins b/c they didn't know Alejandra was w/me...until I said triplets and pointed to the next cart. Then of all thing, I saw a pregger w/triplets @ 31 wks, I couldn't believe she was shopping! Walking and all, I gave her the SCT card and hoped she joins the group (atleast for advice and support). I remembered at that stage I was lying around on the couch and hardly got up at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment