Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Matt and Gaby's wedding (06.25)

The last week before we left was crazy, we were so busy with packing and making sure we've covered everything. That Friday morning we took the kids back to our house since they left (we had to move to Julie's house on Wed, will blog about it next). We got to do a little packing while the kids enjoyed the freedom of running around the whole house w/o any baby gates and locks on...they really liked playing in the kitchen, getting into all the cabinets and pantries.


That night was Matt's wedding. My brother Matthew came with us to help me with the kids. Kids enjoyed walking up and down the stairs and hanging out upstairs while Dan was busy doing best man duties. Their dinner consisted of cheese/crackers, I think it was the first time they had junk as dinner! I was hoping they would last til 8pm so Dan and I could leave together and put them down, but that didn't happen. I left about 7:15 and then realized I didn't have Julie's keys. I drove around for a while w/them to wait for the ceremony to end and Dan meet me at Julie's house afterwards. As we were coming into the house, I noticed Tobin had a fever so I sent Matthew to pick up some fever reducer. We finished putting the kids down and Dan headed back to the wedding. I stayed for about another hour or so to make sure things were OK w/Tobin. Matthew stayed with the kids and I headed back to the wedding. Thanks Matthew for all your help!!!
A few pics from the night. Thanks to Julie for these awesome pictures!
family photo, the best one I could find that shows all of our faces. Dan's holding Tobin & Skyler while I had Hudson.

Tobin & Hudson doing what they love best: moving furniture!


another family photo


"dinner time"


Daddy and Tobin, he was attached to Dan a lot and still is!

Tobin & I


Skyler and I




Skyler's turn at moving furniture.


Daddy and his boys- what handsome men they are!


one of the walking upstairs picutre

Hudson




Gail and her siblings: Howard, Carol, Charlotte, and Steve.


their spouses: Bob, Jackie, Mike, Beth and a ? (he's somone else's date)

Matt & Dan

Dan's cousins: Jake and Sarah


Jake w/Rebecca and Julie


The bride and groom! Wishing you both lots of happiness, love and laughter!!!

1 comment:

Julie C. said...

Wow! Good job posting wedding photos!! I still haven't gone through all of them yet!!!