Sunday, November 2, 2008

SCT Picnic (11.01.08)






















We went to our first family outing yesterday morning. We went to the Space City Triplets fall picnic. It's the high order multiples mommy group that I belong to. I went to the one in the Spring when I was preggo. It's great to meet the families and see kids running around. In a few years, my kiddos will be doing the same thing. Also it was the first time they wore pants---too cute! When we got home afterwards, we (the kids and I) also got to join Dan and Redford and Molly (our doggies) for our first walk in our neighborhood. Mommy and babies really enjoyed that since we've been cooped up inside for so long; I think we'll do it more often. We did see some of our neighbors who were really respectful by just watching them and not getting too close. I guess it was a "first" day for a lot of things.

No comments: