We went to Dan's parents house this year along with my mom for Thanksgiving. It would have been too much work had we hosted this year even though we just got a dining table big enough for everyone. They had a wonderful spread with all the traditional yummy goods. We even took a walk around their condo community and let all the neighbors marvel at the babies.
That's Dan's Grandma. Us taking a walk with the kids and Dan's sis, Rebecca and mom, Gail. Tobin and Hudson in the bassinet so we could have our dinner. Rebecca holding Tobin. I'm holding Skyler and my mom is holding Hudson.
1 comment:
Anna those are some beautiful babies you have there & I cannot believe how much they have grown since I just saw them in September! Are you having any trouble telling the boys apart? Keep up the good work & big hugs!
Post a Comment