Monday, January 19, 2009

play area---kids update

The play area is finally gated off. Actually Dan got it done around Christmas and I've just been so busy to post about it. Now I can leave all the kids stuff out without worrying if Redford or Molly will "play" (tear it up) with them. The second pic shows how we left a small carpet area for
the furries so they can still see out the window. That ottoman is their favorite spot if they're not on our bed or their dog pads! :-) BTW, we did manage to get our Christmas tree down the first week of January. We had about 20 minutes one Sunday before they woke up from their nap and I couldn't believe we finished it.


Some pics this month of the kids. They'll be 5 months in three days! I can't believe how fast time has flown by and they are growing so quick! Look at Skyler in her styling pastel colored outfit!

Here she is grabbing onto the parrots!


All three under Mr. Sunshine (Hudson, Tobin, and Skyler).



Hudson and Tobin


Grandpa (Dan's dad) holding Hudson and Skyler. Tobin's in the bassinet to the right.


Dan at the last feeding with Hudson and Skyler.


No comments: