Wednesday, March 25, 2009

hope I don't jinx this by posting, Tobin and Hudson slept last night

I don't want to jinx anything, but last night Tobin and Hudson didn't want to take their bottles between 4-5am. Hudson woke up at 3 and I rocked him for about 5 minutes and he went back to sleep. Tobin woke up at 5 and Dan rocked him and offered his bottle, but he didn't want it. They both slept til 7:40/8 this morning. I'm so happy!!! Yippee!!! I hope this is a good sign that they don't want their milk at that time anymore. I felt so refreshed this morning, it was the best sleep I've had since being pregnant and on bedrest! I hope this continues!

On Sunday while Matt and Gabby were here, Tobin did roll over from the back to the front. That means everyone pretty much did that the same week. Let's see, what else, they are all sitting up with little assistance too, but only for a few minutes. Still working on crawling...

1 comment:

Astrid said...

It is a wonderful feeling, isn't it? We are battling a virus & all the kids seem to have gotten it. BLAH!

Enjoy your night's sleep!

Astrid