It's so great to have 4 Valentine's in my life, my wonderful husband and our three amazing children. But like Dan alway say every day is Valentine's day for us. That's the honest truth, there is A LOT of love in this home. Dan's parents came by and spent some time with the kids. They don't like to go more than two weeks w/o seeing them.
Not only was it Valentine's day, Lunar New Year happen to fall on the same day. Year of the Tiger. When the kids were napping, I went to have lunch w/my mom and niece, Julie and her boyfriend, Frank. Julie came to visit this weekend only as college life keeps her busy at UT.
I bought the kids home made Valentine's shirts from Astrid, a triplet mommy from SCT.
Tobin- you can alway catch him pushing the stroller or furniture. He's already pushed this tall decorative vase we had (he pushed it over and broke it), I guess it's the first of many broken things in the house.
2 comments:
Oh Lordy! Your trio is getting so big! They are adorable & the shirts are precious. I love seeing them on other babies!
Great family pic!!! I'm overdue for a visit now, too!!!
Post a Comment