Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's day---green beans is a hit---Skyler & Dudley

Happy Valentine's day everyone!!! Two out of three smiling isn't bad. We tried green beans today and it was a hit. They couldn't get enough of it! After the morning feeding we took a trip up to Conroe to buy their next "vehicle". We bought a runabout stroller from another triplet family. It's a little early, but it was a good deal we didn't want to pass up. The ride up was fine, the ride back, Dan was speeding home since Skyler kept crying. We couldn't figure out why she was crying, we thought she had a dirty, but it wasn't. Also I think everyone is seriously teething or just really tired from the car ride. They did not want to eat in the afternoon. Everyone ate the green beans but had very little milk.

Ever since they other day when they met, Skyler's been really interested in Dudley now and he too. He came to her yesterday morning and she put her hand out to pet him. He was purrrring the whole time.



All of them on under Mr. Sunshine this week. I just like their outfits. Skyler and Tobin have been moving around. I noticed when I put them down on their play mat and come back they are always in a different spot. I'm usually in the other room picking up another kid or diaper changing, even Susana said the same thing. With us both here during the day, we still haven't been able to catch them "moving". I guess it's their way of starting to crawl?


Hudson with some quality time with daddy!


No comments: