Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Skyler sleeping through the night???

Is this possible??? My Skyler has been sleeping through the night this week. On Monday morning, she woke up at 6:30, Tuesday, she slept til 8:45...yes that's right 8:45 am, not even a peep before! And then this morning she slept til 7:40. I don't want to jinx anything, but I hope she continues. I already had a talk with her to persuade her brothers to do the same...no luck though. Hudson still wakes up between 4-5 and Tobin did better this morning. He ws up at 5:30. This morning Tobin was starting to crawl; he moved towards a toy and got it in his hands. Skyler's latest thing is punching her arms, she still loves to kick. Hudson is enjoying the new Baby Einstein activity center Dan put together. They will be six months come Sunday. I can't believe how fast they've grown!

1 comment:

Astrid said...

Amazing! Congrats! Looks like my pumping days are coming to an end quite quickly. I have mastitis. Can't catch a break. Guess it is my body telling me enough. Sorry to hear you are also having some issues. Hang in there!

Astrid