Marie with Andrew and Tobin. He was the first one who woke up.
Hudson has had a hard time sleeping this week and we couldn't figure it out. We were so focused on Skyler teething that I think we forgot about the boys. I checked his mouth the other night when he just wouldn't settled in for bed and sure enough I felt two little tooth coming out. Now let's see when it's Tobin's turn.
Dan's off today and since he doesn't have any errands to run, he's offered to do the lunch shift with Alejandra so I can go have lunch with my girlfriend, Alyssa. I have been dying to have a good hot meal, not that I don't appreciate my mom's cooking, but I love to eat and I love to eat all sorts of food...so we're gonna have Thai food today and I'm also getting dessert! :-) On Dan's off Friday, he's been having to run all sorts of errands, from getting things for the kids, household errands, and real estate errands. The trade off is he gets to sleep until 11:30 today, that's the first time he's gotten to sleep that late! I know I know, I'm such a wonderful wife! :-)
Marie came by yesterday with Andrew after his swimming lessons. Andrew got to hang out with his cousins.
Making baby food update: I spent $20 bucks at Walmart and everything I've made is twice the quantity it would be if I had bought jarred food. I spend a total of 7 hours from baking, cutting, pureeing, and putting it all in freezer storage. I think it's time well spent considering the freshness and cost, bedsides I think they like it too. Last night they had chicken mixed with green beans and corn. It was a hit! I made broccali, but I forgot about the gassiness of it so I may wait a while to introduce that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment