Monday, April 6, 2009

poor Hudson is sick

Hudson hardly slept last night and woke up at 3 am with a fever of 100.7. I gave him Tylenol and he slept in our room. I took him to the doc this morning and he said he physically didn't see anything wrong with him, no ear infections, etc. He just told me to monitor him and see if other symptoms shows up. He also said it's probably a viral infection and to monitor visitors and keep washing those hands. His fever's been going up and down all day and at bedtime tonight, it was higher than before at 101.9. Last night I also was not feeling well, I had a mild fever...maybe I gave it to him? But where did I get it from? Anyhow it totally sux being sick taking care of the kids! Please pray it'll pass and we can have our smiling Hudson back!

4 comments:

Astrid said...

Sick babies is no fun. I hope the other 2 don't get sick. Get to feeling better!

Julie C. said...

Poor baby, and poor you. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

GrandmaG said...

But you"ve gooten to over 7 months with no sickness. Pat yourself on the back!

GrandmaG said...

Oops, I'm just figuring this out. My poor babies! This means you too Anna. Hope you all feel better soon. Call if you need any relief. Ready and willing here.