Sorry I have not posted in a while and I don't have much pics either...Dan was in Denver for about 6 days (6/5-6/10). Julie and Rebecca (Dan's sis) came to help a lot. Rebecca came during the day and played with them. She even sang them "twinkle twinkle", their favorite song that totally soothes them, especially the boys. Julie came and helped me do the evening routine to get them for bed. She even stayed at night time twice when I didn't have Alejandra for the night. I hired Alejandra to do (3) of the night shifts so I could get some sleep. Just so you know when I have Alejandra at nights, it doesn't mean I get complete sleep, I can still hear them cry and do wake up when the boys are up at the same time. They are so intuned to each other! She worked Fri-Sun. nights and Julie did Mon & Tues. nights.
If you know Dan and I, we like to stay busy "all the time", it's just by habit, we don't mean to, but we always have more than one thing going on. And I guess having triplets didn't stop us either. This being said, the week he was leaving, we had the backyard sodded and a little of the front yard. Our backyard was nothing but rocks and a big hole where the previous homeowner had a fountain (not very kids friendly). We wanted to get ready for them when they started walking, they could play back there. Anyways, we didn't realize that we had to water it soooo much. I mean, we did but didn't really figured out how to do all this before he left...well we have a really big backyard and the sprinkler only goes so far...so guess what I had to do also besides taking care of the kids...I had to move the sprinkler every 30 minutes. YUP, the sod guy said it was critical to water it atleast 2 hours a day for the first 3 days. I had the sprinkler on when I first woke up to bedtime (7-10ish). And I had to also water the front lawn. I was not happy at all, everytime Dan called to check in...let's just say I haven't thrown "f" bombs in a long time. Luckily when his sis were here, they would help out with the lawn maintenance too. Dan's parents also came by to try to set the hoses up in the front lawn. It was definitely a Cote effort to get the lawns watered!
No comments:
Post a Comment