Yes, that's right, yesterday when I was putting Hudson down for both his naps, he said "Mama". I'm not sure if he knew what he was saying, but I'll take that as his first words. Actually the boys have been saying "ba ba ba" a lot.
We've had to lower everyone's cribs to the last setting now...Tobin and Skyler are standing up in their cribs. It was lowered to the middle setting when Dan came back from Calgary and now had to lower it again.
Dan and I got to run errands together on Friday for 6 WHOLE hours. I'm talking no babies duties for 6 WHOLE hours---no diaper changes, feeding, rocking, singing lullablies, nothing! We haven't been able to do that since I was on bedrest. That really rejunenated us for the rest of the day. We had all this energy, we actually stayed up til midnight talking which is rare! Then on Saturday, we went to a party honoring the professors at UH Interior Design program. After 40 + years, this fully accredited program ended this semester as it's being merged within the Architecture department. I only saw 3 of my former classmates there. Aftewards we went out for my favorite cuisine---Vietnamese. We had Alejandra and Julie to thank for our venture out!
Lastly, everyone is sick with runny noses and sneezes since Friday. Let's hope it's just a cold they caught and nothing more!
No comments:
Post a Comment