Thursday, September 10, 2009

Daddy---feeding mess---Skyler's skeeter bite

I sneaked out from the office and caught this pic of the kids hanging out w/Daddy! It was too cute w/Tobin laying like Dan's doing!


Feeding has definitely been messy, I don't know how many boxes of wipes we go through a month now! Costco sure loves getting our bizness! Tobin and Skyler are usually the messiest, but this time, Tobin definitely won! I think they were eating a chicken/veggie meat ball. Look at Tobin, he's got food all over his shirt. Skyler likes to rub her hair with the food especially when it's meat or yogurt! Of course!!!

We went on our daily walk last Wed and Skyler was bitten by a mosquito on her nose. The next day it swelled up w/pus and got all big. I called the pedi and he said to give here Benadryl. It finally cleard up by Monday.
Hudson's the cleaniest, he hardly even gets his seat dirty.


1 comment:

GrandmaG said...

Chill, Daddy, chill...