We finally have been able to go on our family walks...if it's not too hot! HA!!! We took the Runabout for a spin this past couple of days and the kids really enjoy it. I think they like this better than the Triple Decker since they have more leg room. We also rotate them too so a different kid gets the front view.
Skyler, Tobin and Hudson with Dan, Molly, Redford and some of the neighborhood kids.
The kids love their new toy that my mom gave them. The ball pit is a hit! I think that's Skyler and Hudson. They love all of their bday toys, they prolly don't know what to make of all of them.
After the pedi's visit last week, we started giving them whole milk. They're now not drinking their noon bottle, we gave them whole milk instead and they just kinda forgot about their bottle. The morning and night bottles are a little harder to wean off of, but I'll wait to see when they're ready. Since they're not doing a noon bottle, I've moved their lunch to 1:15/1:30 so it's evenly spread out between the meals.
I've also made a shrimp/veggie concoction and Tobin and Skyler loved it! Hudson not so much. I wonder if it's the fishy smell, but last week I introduced them to tuna and everyone liked it. Who knows!!! Grapes- I officially don't have to peel their grapes anymore, they don't mind eating the skins so all I have to do is quarter them or sixed them (I don't know if that's a word).
We also are introducing them to the toothbrush, they brush their teeth in the morning after breakfast and then again at bedtime.
Steps---Everyone has been taking baby steps about 2-3 steps, but Tobin has taken the most. Let's this weekend he did 5, then Monday 6, and this morning 7. He gets so excited too when he does it!
WOW, a lot of changes for turning One!!!
2 comments:
They are getting to be such cuties! I remember when they were 1st born. Congrats on surviving the 1st year!
Astrid
yes we survived!!! thank you!!!
Post a Comment