There's no pics today, just some thoughts I like to put down before I forget them. Every since they were born and came home, I've been so happy and blessed to finally have the family I've always wanted. I've been singing this song I made up, I guess kinda silly, but it's how I start the day with them:
Today is beautiful (day of the week) morning
all of my babies are healthy
Today is a beautiful (day of the week) morning
all of my babies are happy
I would do this 3 times of course for each one of them. It's kinda corny but in a way it's my hope and prayers that keeps these guys from being severly sick (at least I like to think that). I've been reading all of these other blogs and websites about mommies gearing up for the upcoming cold/flu season and am somewhat nervous about my kids being sick especially with the Swine flu going around. So...PLEASE don't come over if you are sick or have sick symptoms and wash your hands with soap before touching them!!! I know they look very healthy and are very healthy, and that's the way I'd like for them to be! Taking care of triplets is hard enough but when you throw in them being sick, it's just very tiredsome!
Other songs I sing to the kids:
wheels on the bus
zippa di do da zippa di a
you are my sunshine
this old man
5 monkeys
1 comment:
Nice...
Post a Comment