Sunday, January 17, 2010

how we play now

Kids love to play! They are so active, I can just imagine how they'll be when they're 2 or 3.
Matthew came by Friday to hang out w/them. One of Skyler's favorite game w/her uncle.
She also likes to be pushed around in these push toys. Alejandra is pushing her. The kids are pretty self sufficient now and it's just so much easier to take care of them. I'd like to reduce her hours, but then again it's kinda nice to have her here so I can run errands, take care of our RE, etc. and not have to do it at night time...I don't know we're still contemplating this thought.

They love to play peek a boo, almost anywhere really, but their favorite is behind these curtains. Tobin and Hudson getting ready to hid.
where are they?
they all climb on the stroller and fight for the first seat. Skyler's trying to get Hudson off.






oh how they love the tunnel! Tobin and Hudson hanging out!


this is pretty cute, the bros are chillin'



No comments: