Wednesday, January 20, 2010

new toy- kangaroo climber

In December we re-arranged their play area and switch out some toys to keep them interested and not be bored. This month, we also re-arranged our furniture layout in the living room to make it more kid friendly. It was already kid friendly, but I moved some furniture around so they would not be "stuck" anymore when they're playing with their push toys. There's plenty of room for them to maneuver around. I never thought our house would be filled w/kid toys everywhere, but what you gonna do when you have triplets?
This weekend I picked up our newest toy, the kangaroo climber. I bought it from another triplet family whose kids outgrew it. The kids were all over it! They couldn't get enough of it!
Skyler and Hudson discovered the landing.

everyone


Skyler

Hudson's turn

Tobin's silly smile!

Hudson likes to go head first, so does Tobin. Skyler likes to play peek a boo through the openings.


Here he goes!




No comments: