Dan was out of town Monday thru Thursday in Calgary. This was the first time I was w/the kids in the evenings by myself. And this was also Alejandra's short week so I was w/the kids all Monday and Wednesday by myself. I'm glad I did this, I needed to know I can do this w/o going crazy and I did! The first two nights were rough b/c Skyler cried the whole time I was getting her brothers ready for bed. I think she's more intuned that her daddy's not around. She's always been like this from day one when it's just me by myself. I remembered when they were younger she did the same thing. By Wed. night, she was all good again, actually Wed. was the best day! They ate good, played good, hardly had any fights btw toys, or anything, everything about that day was perfect!
I even took everyone for our family walk. On Monday, a woman driving down the street saw me w/my crew and I could see her mouth say "OMG" as she passed us. It was pretty funny!
1 comment:
And we're proud of you, too! But never doubted you could do it.
Post a Comment