Sun, 8/1- Semira watched kids by herself after their nap. Dan and I went to Ikea to buy drapes and grocery shopped at Panda. Can you tell this is a weekly thing? It's kinda nice b/c Dan and I get our couple time even if it's grocery shopping for a couple of hours.
Mon, 8/2- Tina and Ismael's playdate
Tues, 8/3- We took the kids w/Semira's help to the Hobby Farm to join Dan's friend, Carlos for dinner. The Hobby Farm is the on camp equestrian center, they also have the best U.S. grade steak, especially on Tuesday nights. Everyone had steaks, potatoes, and salad even pecan pies for dinner. It was so delish, we make it a point to eat this atleast twice a month. The kids had the kids meal of chicken quesadillas and chicken nuggets. Afterwards, we took them outside so they could watch the horses. They got to pet a few of them w/the horse's owner standing by and then they also got to roam free (what they really love)!
Wed, 8/4- Tina and Ismael's playdate with Leanne and Isak. We normally only do this once a week, but we did it twice this week since there was a date confusion. I couldn't remember if I told Leanne Mon or Wed for the playdate, b/c Mon in Saudi is technically hump day for us, since the men only have two more days of work. Anyways we decided to meet again. BTW, time flies by really fast here, I don't know what it is, maybe b/c we're always confused as to the days of the week, but every week that goes by, Dan and I are just amazed how fast it's moving!
Thurs, 8/5- Kamal took Dan car shopping in the morning. I can't believe he wanted to wake up early on his weekend to help Dan shopped for cars, that was extremely nice of him! Tina and Kamal came by after the kids napped and helped us hook our MajicJack up. Now we're able to call Houston and the calls are considered local calls. They have been very helpful to us, showing us things around, providing guidance, just genuine nice people---we're so glad for their friendship!
A few pictures for the week: Hudson
Daddy in his favorite position after work, kids playing w/Semira.
I LOVE this picture! They happened to get on this chair all at once and I got the camera out quick! Of course there are several shots of this, but this is one of my favorite!!! My beautiful babes: Hudson, Skyler, Tobin
No comments:
Post a Comment