Thursday, October 16, 2008

Babies birthday 08.22.08 (Friday)





















All babies were born at St. Luke's Hospital in Houston TX



Tobin Joseph Cote born @ 7:04 pm/ 3 lb 14 oz. /16.75"



Hudson Van Cote born @ 7:05 pm/ 3 lb 6oz./15.1"



Skyler Tai Cote born @ 7:05 pm/ 4 lb 15 oz./18"



The scheduled c-section was at 5:30 pm, but I arrived 11ish to start an IV due to my gestational diabetes since I couldn't eat anything after 9:30 am. The surgery happened so quickly, I didn't feel a thing. I couldn't even tell they were doing anything, I kept asking the anesthesiologist if Dr. Adam had started. He finally said "yes" and I still didn't feel anything. I also remember asking them if my husband was in the room and then finally heard someone say to go get him. I only heard one baby crying so I never knew where they were at with the surgery. I was crying the whole time, all from excitement, nervous, and joy. I was feeling so hot, I kept wanting to get off the operating table. I remember asking a nurse (I think) if I can get off the table and she kept trying to keep me down. Afterwards, they rolled me to the recovery room and I was freezing. I was shaking so much I can feel my whole body move. The nurse said it was from the anesthesia. I remembered seeing a bunch of medical people, then I saw Dan, my mom, and his parents. They let me see the babies, I don't remember who I was looking at first, I think it was one of the boys and I remembered him turning his head to look towards me. That was pretty awesome!





No comments: