Nothing new happened this week, just playdates and more settling in things to do. Dan finally got the minivan inspected and car insurance for it. You can't just do things all at once here, it's step by step and one thing is dependent on something else.
I started excercising again, it's been a while, the last time was 2 weeks before we left Houston. I've been going atleast 3 times a week during their nap and if I'm up to it, I'll even do yoga when Dan gets home. The gym facility is really nice here, they have very nice machines and I found a music channel on the TV! I actually was a little under the weather, I think it was really bad allergies which I've never had before. Dan thinks it's from the dust and sand here. It hit me the beginning of the week and by Thursday, I was zonked out! I couldn't even get out of bed that morning...Dan let me sleep in and I finally woke up about 10 and only stayed up for another hour before I dozed off again. He and Semira took care of the kids all morning and I pretty much slept it off.
Mon, 8/23- Last playdate at Tina and Ismael's. Tina's having her baby girl next week so it's our last playdate for a while. Leanne and Isak also came. We shopped at Panda after Dan came home from work. Exciting!
Wed, 8/25- DWG's playdate. Met Carissa and (1) new mom. Carissa has a 2 yr old boy, Max and an older daughter, Margot. Some of the moms are back b/c school started this week where as some moms are not coming back until after Ramadan/Id. Semira watched the kids after their nap and we shopped at Saco for her fan. Her room was not as cool and we wanted her to be comfortable. By the time Dan came home and picked me up, we barely made it there, had about 15 to shop before they closed early for Ramadan.
Pictures of the week:
this is a classic: I saw Tobin doing this w/his shirt during dinner time and I had to capture it. Dan used to do this when we first met when it's hot around the house...so funny!
1 comment:
Hi. We got your blog from Bob in Houston. We have two small boys and are traveling to Dhahram from Houston in two weeks and have a few questions. We would love to talk with you if you have a few minutes. Our e-mail is mdilleusu@yahoo.com. - Mike & Angie
Post a Comment