Friday, October 2, 2009

everyone is sick ARRGHH!!!

My worst fear has come true! Being up at night w/sick kids! It started w/Skyler on Tues evening, she had a mild fever that finally went away Thurs morning. Then Hudson had a fever after his AM nap and then Tobin last night. Tobin also threw up and both boys were scroching hot last night. They slept w/us! I held Hudson all night b/c he was so hot from head to toe and I was so worried I couldn't let him sleep alone. Tobin was fine in his crib after he threw up at midnight, but you can hear him tossing and turning. I think about 1 or 2, he belted out a loud cry and Dan went to get him. Everyone has a minor cough w/some kind of mild fever this morning. We're seeing the pedi later on. Dan thinks they got it from being there last week, possible, but we'll never know! Pray it's nothing major!!!
Back from pedi: they all have the common cold, no ear infections, everything looks fine, but just to watch them for any new symptoms. What a relief!!!

No comments: