Last Sunday, we took the kids to the Houston zoo for the first time. They enjoyed being out of the house, I don't think they knew they were at the zoo. :-) We went after their AM nap and had a picnic outside of the zoo once we got there. We found a nice shaded area and had sandwiches. Their was another family who had a triplet stroller too next to us, but the more we looked at them, they had twins and a little older kid. At one point, they got tired of being in the stroller so we let them loose and they were lovin' it! That was our first taste of chasing after kids in a public place! They were all over the place (in a good way). Dan and I received A LOT of comments and we heard A LOT of whispers. One lady even said "you go girl" when she saw me pushing the stroller by myself.
Lion resting.
1 comment:
This is so great! Getting out and about town. Maybe next time we can go to the zoo,too.
I'm here at work wishing the day were over. So I spend my time looking at my Grandbabies and the times goes more quickly. I could sit and admire them all day...
Hope you had a great time. You all look quite happy.
Post a Comment