I took the kids in last Thursday w/Alejandra to have them check their weights and get the Hep A shots. Pedi reccommended this at their 18 month well exam b/c he thought they were a little small (in weight). No one grew much, all barely an ounce. But if you've seen these guys eat, you wouldn't think nothing of it, I mean they eat A LOT especially when they're not teething. I attribute their petiteness to being so physically active and of course, me...their mommy is about 5', maybe 5' 2" w/heels. They didn't get their shots either b/c Hudson and Skyler were having low grade fever (teething) so we have to come back at the end of the month. I did write their weights down, but lost the paper. I think Tobin is still 20lb ? oz, Skyler is 19 lb ? oz and Hudson is close to 19 lb.
Afterwards we took them to Lowe's b/c I needed to buy a bathtub for the remodel. We had them in two carts, but luckily I saw the cart where all three can fit. Pretty cool!!! Hudson was in the cart and Tobin and Skyler were in the "car" part...then the boys wanted to switched places. Kids really enjoyed that plus they got to see all the different cool things there. I think this is where I lost their weights paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment