Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Matthew at park w/us (05.13)

As you can see, I'm always a week behind on the blogging. This week has been really tough b/c our computer was hit with a virus and one minute I think it's fixed, but I can tell it's still not quite right. Oh well, gotta get as much blogging as I can before I can't remember the details.
When Dan was in Calgary and it wasMatthew's last day w/us, we took the kids to the neighborhood park. It's nice to have 3 people at public places.


Skyler and Hudson making their way toward the slide as Tobin watches them. Skyler and Hudson have been hanging out together a lot. When they were little, maybe before they turned 1, it used to be Tobin and Skyler. Skyler's lucky she has two cool bros to hang out with.
With all the free roaming they could do, they still gravitate towards playing w/the stroller...who knew!


Tobin and Hudson


Skyler and Hudson. Skyler insisted she wear her red hat that day.











Tobin trying to get my camera.


Matthew and Hudson





Hudson showing Mommy his pine cone.

Hudson took off walking when we first got there. He was walking FAST too!





No comments: