This Mother's Day came and went so quick! I can't believe half of the year is almost over with! Dan left for Calgary Saturday morning so I didn't get to spend the day together w/him and the kids, instead my family came over. I will detail about his trip in another blog.
My mom and Marie's family had 'pho' (VN noodle soup) that morning and my mom brought me back some too. They came over to visit after their brunch and we hung out in the backyard. The cousins got to spend some time together. Marie and her family left when I put the kids down for their nap about 1. Once again I forgot about the camera until later on. My mom left too and came back when they woke up and Matthew came later too.
Ba Ngoai and Hudson- Hudson really likes to do this now, get on your back, actually they all really like it, but he likes it most!
Matthew & Tobin
Everyone!
Kids w/their Ba Ngoai. Diaper changing still is hard w/these guys, sometimes they lay still and don't fuss, but most of the time they are just wiggling, crying and trying to get away, so we have what's called "diaper toys". They are not the typical toys, they are objects that the kids like to hold and we rotate things out or find new ones to keep them interested in them long enough for them to stay still. Skyler is holding a broken thermometer and Tobin is holding a little flashlight.
As hard as it is to take care of these three babies, I wouldn't trade my life for anything else. Maybe just a little massage here and there wouldn't hurt. :)
Thanks for being such wonderful kids and allowing me to be your mommy! Love you babes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment