Sat, 11/6- Our last gymnastic class. I hope there's a real class one day, when the kids are a little bit older.
Sun, 11/7- Kelly hosted the Sunday playgroup.
Tues, 11/8- Coffee morning at Saadia's house. Kids got to play outside in her backyard. Saadia usually has a pretty group of women attending her coffee morning. I usually get to mingle w/moms I don't see on a regular basis like Lydia, the only MOM that I know who has kids my age...she's the one that has twin girls. I really miss having interaction w/MOM who I can relate with and understand what I go through daily. Don't get me wrong, all the other moms I've met have been great, but it's nice to feel "normal" sometimes when you have triplets. There are (3) other set of triplets here, but they are all older in the middle school and all live in Main Camp. I did get to meet one of the kid from a triplet family. She was playing w/some friends outside and I asked her if she liked her sister, "sometimes" was her reply, she's 15. :)
Betsy, Dan's former boss from ASC has been in town and came with us to the Hobby Farm for steak night. The kids did really well, the boys liked their steak, that's for sure! We ordered them chicken fingers and quesadillas, but they ended up sharing some of our steak. Marty, one of Dan's collegue, happened to be there and it was his bday so we got to enjoy some of his delish homemade chocolate cake. Kids got to see horses, dogs, and pretty much roamed around afterwards.
Once kids were in bed, I went to the Dharhan Mall for some atlast much needed girl shopping trip (not grocery shopping). Bee's husband, John drove Bee, myself and her friend Cecil to the mall and waited for us while we shopped. What a great guy! It was soooooooooooo nice to finally have a girl night out and shopped for myself. We even took a break and enjoyed some sweets. Even bought two shirts, on sale of coure. It was also my first encouter w/a matowa, the religious police. Very odd!
Wed, 11/10- Sarah hosted our Wed playgroup.
Fri, 11/11- We went to the Golf Course for breakfast. Love this place! It was such a beautiful day, we let the kids play outside on their patio afterwards. They had a blast running around, picking up leaves and little berries and just tossing them in the air. So simple, yet much hours of fun for them! After the kids nap, The Felembans came over to hang out. We ordered food from the snack bar and ate outside, another great night! The weather is slowly getting really enjoyable!
Pictures of the week:
Kelly's playdate. Ismi w/my crew. Tobin has his back to the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment