Monday, December 7, 2009

family photo---Steve & Beth visit

We finally did our family photos this past Saturday at Sears. It was our first time, last year we didn't do anything b/c they were too small and I really didn't want to bring them out. It was nice time considering how hard it is to get all three kids smiling. There was a lady taking the pictures and another lady making all these funny noises to get the kids to laugh/smile. It really worked on me b/c I couldn't stop laughing. Since we were testing the one nap schedule out, they were really cranky when the picture taking was finished. They only slept to 1 that day and were all cranky about 5. Dan had to push them around in the stroller while I sat there to pick the pictures I wanted. They gave us our CD and the rest of the package will be ready in about two weeks.
Dan's Uncle Steve and Aunt Beth were also in town this weekend from CA. They came over that afternoon w/Dan's parents and hung out until we left for our photo session. Dan went to dinner w/them that night after we put the kids down. Sorry we forgot to take any pics.
Feels like we're at the prom or something.
It was really hard getting Hudson to smile. Tobin, Skyler, Hudson
Daddy with his kids. Tobin was not having it! Wish someone would of caught the backdrop showing.

Mommy w/her kids.

Can you guess who is Hudson?


Hudson, Skyler, Tobin

My boys look so adorable in their suits, I just love it! And Skyler, how pretty she looks in that dress! I'm the luckiest mommy in the world!!!


Somewhat of a smile from Hudson, the best we could get.

Tobin

For being cranky lately, Tobin sure warmed up to the lady making the funny noises.

Skyler

Someone doesn't look happy :(

Hudson (we were able to get only one pose from him)

We were running behind so we just kept them in their clothes for dinner. After dinner playtime.

Tobin


Hudson
They look so GQ in their clothes. (Hudson & Tobin)


2 comments:

Julie C. said...

These are fantastic!! What a handsome family you are!!! (not that I am in the least bit biased....)

GrandmaG said...

You are all BEAUTIFUL!!!!