We took the kids to Costco on Monday. We had a list of things to buy and thought why not? After they woke up from their nap, we feed them and took them for a trip. Dan pushed the stroller and I pushed the cart. I thought about us both pushing a cart and one kid can be in it while two kids be in the other cart, but I wasn't sure if they had seatbelts and they do, so we may do that next time. I wasn't sure if we would actually get to shop, but we made it out there w/everything on our list w/in an hour. We definitely got A LOT of attention, but that comes w/the territory. I'm so used to it now (doing my Strollerfit class and sometimes being at the mall for it), I just ignore people and go about doing what I have to do. Dan's more polite and will smile or comment. When we were checking out, one of the employee wanted to get all of our stuff onto the belt and said he didn't want me to do anything. He told me to relax. I, of course, not used to that, put the stuff on there myself. I told him I come here atleast 2-3 a month, maybe I should bring the kids more often w/me and w/o Dan!
No comments:
Post a Comment