We took the carseats to the Pearland EMS station on Friday to have them installed. We actually received them back in October, but we've been so busy that it's taken us this long to get it done. It only took them about 1 1/2 hour to put everything in and checked it against the kids. Now the seats are adjusted for each kid so they are stuck where they're at unless we move them (not gonna happen). I had to get this done since we're donating our Triple Decker stroller and carseats to another triplet mom and their babies are coming home in January.
This was taken on Saturday morning after my Stroller Fit class. I don't usually work out that day, but since I missed Friday (carseats appt.) I wanted to make it up. Yes, they've already christened them up w/snacks but oh well, part of having kids!
Skyler, Hudson, and Tobin
No comments:
Post a Comment