After their nap on Saturday, we took them to Natalie and Adam's trios bday party. Aiden, Lexi, and Evie turned 3 years old, actually tomorrow's their real bday. We met them through SCT and they were so helpful and nice to us when we first learned of being preggers w/trio. They opened up their home to us and let us see what living w/triplets is like, at that time their kids were 15-18 months. That's the best thing about SCT, there are so many families that are really kind.
Jamie B., another triplet mom was there w/her three girls and her mom. The bday party was awesome! They did an amazing job with everything: food, activities, and cake. Natalie made the cakes herself, it's the best homemade chocolate cake I've ever had!
There were lots of activities, petting zoo, pony rides, backyard toys, and the moonwalk. They did everything but the pony ride. Since they all enjoyed the pony rides at the rodeo, I didn't want to put them on there b/c no one would want to get off. They went in the moonwalk, but Skyler was the only one who enjoyed it. She was jumping up and down. Too bad we weren't able to capture those pix. The boys went in and got scared so they crawled out and both fell over...it wasn't too good for Hudson. He had a little boo boo on his forehead, nothing major.
This pix is them on the way home from the party, they loved their party favors! I was hoping to capture all three w/their shades on, but only Tobin did it.
They all LOVED the chocolate cake! I guess when it was their first bday and James' bday, they didn't know what cake was, but I think they do now.
Hudson
Tobin
Look at how big Skyler opened her mouth for cake, don't see her doing that w/veggies. :)
Boys fighting over whatelse...truck.
No comments:
Post a Comment