Tuesday, March 30, 2010

another Costco trip w/o the stroller

It seems ever since the kids are eating regular food (no more purees), Costco is myweekly hangout! Last Thursday, I took the kids their w/o the stroller. Tobin & Skyler were in the basket and I let Hudson loose in the cart. I know you're not supposed to do that, but until they create a basket to fit all three kids, that's how it'll be in this household. They did really well considering everyone was fighting over what next items they get to hold. Poor Hudson, the other two kept throwing stuff back into the cart and I had to constantly make sure he wasn't the target. Overall, trip wasn't that bad, I think I'll do this more often. Instead of grocery shopping when they're napping, I'll just take them w/me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yoou are a brave, brave woman!!