We took the kids out to the Children's Museum. We debated on using a double stroller and a single stroller versus our triple decker stroller, and we ended up with the triple decker since the other two needed major cleaning. We had received those from my sis, Marie, they were her kids and they are Peg Perego's so we needed to first figure out the straps on those too. It has way too many straps for us to deal with at that time. I'm surprised we did not get stopped at all with questions, we did get a lot of looks, but I don't really care anymore (well, depending on how I feel that day). They were wiped out for the car ride home.
The kids loved it there! They were having such a terrific time, all the different stimulation and other kids around them. They totally enjoyed themselves. We did meet a mom who recognized that they were triplets immediately since she her sister has triplets. We also met another mom who has twins.
I love this pic! They were giggling at something Daddy was doing.
1 comment:
Great blog! You wouldn't think there was so much for babies at The Children's Museum. That's great!
Post a Comment