Friday, July 24, 2009

Mommy & Daddy's outing to Cirque du Soleil---kids update

Thanks to Julie for these pics...there were so many to choose from.
All three of them hanging out. Tobin, Skyler, and Hudson.
Alejandra holding Tobin and Hudson.

Hudson and Tobin.

Tobin

Tobin resting on Val. Julie holding Tobin and Skyler.

Skyler, she was sitting on this push toy last night and cruising on it around the living room.

Skyler- gotta love that smile!!! Looks like she's standing on her own. I guess this is before we left since Dan's in the picture. I was out running an errand. I went to my old old work and had my former co-worker print out pics of the kids really big size 24"x 36" so I can get those framed for the big empty wall we have at the front of the house.

Hudson clapping!

Val holding Hudson.

Julie and her friend, Val who's visiting from Florida are coming by today to help Alejandra so Dan and I could go to Cirque du Soleil show "Saltimbanco". We did make it home for the dinner feeding, but they had started early.
Some little updates on the kids: let's see, Hudson was the first one to clap his hands and now everyone can do it on cue too. Hudson has also been able to pick up his own food. He still needs some more work, but we are surely getting there! They all are beginning to "play" with one another. Yesterday, Hudson was chasing Skyler in the play area, by chase I made crawl after her. It was the funniest thing to watch! They were giggling up a storm! Skyler crawled into Dan's arms to get away from him. Then later she plopped her body right onto him and they all started laughing! After dinner Tobin and Hudson were again chasing crawling around the arches we have in the living room. That was also hilarious to watch! Skyler's latest thing is to swreick with her loud pitch noise. It sounds like a mermaid! They are all walking with the push toys and sometimes they can stand on their own for a few seconds before plopping down. I have to admit, it is getting a little easier (on some days)...I love them so much!!!

No comments: