Monday, July 20, 2009

Grandmas helping---kids new toys

My mom's still coming over to bring my Vietnamese food. I don't know what I would do about my constant craving if it were not for her. It seems now that I'm older I crave it more often, don't know what it is! She comes back atleast once a week to play with the kids. This time she brought a dish which is basically steamed rice flour with minced pork and mushrooms. You eat that with fish sauce, a taste you have to acquire. Luckily Dan loves it. I gave the kids that for lunch a few times and they also loved it as well. I told my mom and she's gonna bring them different dishes to try next time.
Grandam Gail, Dan's mom came by a couple of hours this weekend and watched the kids so we could put the finishing touches to our bathroom/closet renovation. I was able to put sticky vinyl tile in the closet and move our clothes back in. Dan got to seal the tub surround, hang bathroom accessories and hang these shoe organizers I bought from Ikea. Yea it's mainly for my shoes! Hopefully he can seal the floors this weekend and I can test the jacuzzi tub! :-)
Grandma Gail and Grandpa Bob brought the kids these new push/ride on toys.
Hudson's with one of them and the walker (we already have this). Skyler and Tobin's in the back pushing the other ones.


Hudson pushing the dump truck while Tobin watches.


They're all checking out the truck.

Tobin with the lion toy (we already had this).



Tobin underneath the feeding table.


Redford and Molly cuddling together. This is what they do most of the day...until it's feeding time or biscuit time or squirrels chasing time.


Redford keeping an eye on the front of the house. This cracks me up!



Skyler found a new toy...the door stopper.

Skyler with the new push toy.




Skyler pushing the walker.


Hudson pushing the lion toy.


Hudson pushing the truck and lion toy.



No comments: