I took the kids over Marie's house to swim on Fri. and Alejandra came as well. It was nice to have the extra hand since Marie's busy with her kids too. I didn't get any pics of them in the water but these are pics before we got in the water. Tobin was hungry when we got in the pool so I fed him his bottle in his float. He sucked it all down. Then Hudson and Skyler saw him and wanted their bottles too. They both sucked theirs down too. They all drank a total of 9 oz each for lunch in addition to their food. They usually only drink 4-6 oz at lunch time, but I guess the heat made them extra thirsty! That was the life, floating in the pool while someone serves you a cold one! Man wouldn't that be nice?
Hudson, Tobin and Skyler in their swimsuits.
No comments:
Post a Comment