Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kiddos visit ASC on Thurs July 2

Hudson in his ride.


Tobin, Skyler and Hudson hanging out on the floor.

Angela holding Skyler.
Skyler waiting patiently to go home.


Tobin holding someone's chapstick.


His "getting ready for the car ride look".

Betsy playing with Hudson.


Stephanie holding Tobin and Angela holding Skyler.

Mommy with Tobin & Skyler.


Betsy with all three kiddos!


The kids and I have had a busy week...first it was the playdate, visit to Daddy's work and then the Children's Museum. I know this blog is out of order, but oh well. I can only blog when I remember and lately it's not much!

I finally took them to Dan's work on Thursday. Everyone did really well in the car ride and there. His co-workers have been dying to see them...so I figured since it's summer and hopefully no one is sick, now will be better otherwise we would be in lock down again once RSV season starts and they won't meet them til next Summer.

We pretty much paraded them to everyone's office with Angela's help, one of his co-worker. We even let them crawl around on the floor a bit and they were having a blast! Thanks ASC for these wonderful pics!

No comments: