Thursday, July 30, 2009

STOP call the police, my nanny came to work....:-)

OK this is what happens when you're at home with triplet babies and you don't use your mind the way you'd normally would. What's normal these days? Anyhow, after putting the kids down for their first nap this morning, I came out to the front room and Redford and Molly were barking up a storm. I looked out the window and saw part of a black car parked in our driveway so I went outside. I didn't see anyone and the car was locked. I asked the neighbor kid across the street if he saw anyone get out of the car and he said "no". Then I saw his mom and asked her the same. She said "no, and that I should probably call the cops since it could be a stolen car or no with drugs in it". Me- not thinking AT ALL, followed her advice so I called the police non emergency number. They were gonna dispatch a cop to the house. Alejandra, our nanny, who was vaccuming at this time, I guess thought it was wierd I was talking to the neighbor and looking at HER car. YES it was her car...which I didn't think to ask her. She rides the bus every day since she's worked for us and it didn't dawned on me to ask her. She came outside holding the car keys because I guess she thought something was wrong with her car. Anyways, had to call the cops back to cancel the request....Man, what raising triplet babies does to your mind! It makes you not think anymore, or remember or do anything sane!
On a better note, Skyler finally "talked" into the microphone toy we have. Hudson is seriously teething, his two uppers are coming in. And Tobin's just getting bigger.

No comments: