Saturday, July 4, 2009

Our first playdate (07.01.09)

Tobin getting Hannah all excited!


We had our first playdate on Wed. with another triplet family. Kerra, a mommy I met through SCT offered to host the first playdate. She has 2 girls and a boy: Hannah, Olivia, and Aiden, they are 8 months old. She also had the same doctor I had who delivered the kiddos.


I packed the kiddos up after their lunch and headed over there. Her kiddos were all in walkers when we arrived. Tobin headed right over to Hannah and was having a ball with her, he was trying to get inside of the walker with her. It was really funny! Skyler was playing with Aiden and Hudson was happy pushing their bar stools around. He's into pushing things now.

Afterwards we moved them into the play room. I did feed the kids cheese and some milk before we headed home. We were having such a good time, I lost track of time and didn't realize it was pass 4 pm when we left.


Kerra's husband came home at 4 and took this picture of us. Kerra's holding Aiden and Olivia. I'm holding Tobin and Hudson. Hannah is in the jumperoo and Skyler's on the floor ( look for the black hair).

Kerra holding Olivia and Aiden. It took me a while to get this pic since Hudson was in front of me trying to get the camera the whole time!



Hudson (this is when he tried to get the camera from me).

1 comment:

GrandmaG said...

Wow. 6 babies! It's interesting how all the play areas look so similar. Cute, cute, cute!