Dan's work threw him a going away party at Escalantes yesterday evening. I have to say, he's very lucky to have such a great work family and hopefully it will continue once we're in Saudi. Julie and Matthew came over to babies sit, feed them their snacks and dinner w/them so we could attend the party. Matt also stopped by to play w/the kids. Julie took all these pictures so she's not in any of them, of course. I went home to put the kids down for their bedtime and Dan stayed for a little longer. Boys were not happy Daddy was not there, but it is what it is.
Thanks Julie and Matthew for helping out! And thanks Julie for these great pictures!
That morning I also took Hudson to the doctor...he's been having a rash on his thigh. Luckily the doc said it's just some skin irritation and not a disease/sickness. It's starting to clear up w/the cortisone cream. Not sure what it could be since we didn't change detergent, soap or anything.
Hudson
No comments:
Post a Comment