The SF moms had a going away dinner for me and another mom, Sydney on Wednesday. Sydney's husband also got transfer, but to another state, not country. We had dinner and drinks at Rattan Pan Asian restaurant in West Houston. Once again, a bunch of moms were the last ones to leave the place. I guess since we don't get to go out that often, when we do, we loose track of time. It was a nice evening out! Gotta get all the martinis in while I can!!! The funny thing is my limit now is two drinks, I guess being a mom really makes you think to not do stupid things like drink and drive. Last week was my last time to do SF since I can't fit the stroller in our Saab. The car seats fits perfectly in the back, so I will just have to jog w/them around the neighborhood to get my cardio in!
No comments:
Post a Comment