We had a dr appt last week for shots and to check weights.
Tobin - 20 lb. 11 1/2 oz.
Skyler- 20 lb. 12 oz.
Hudson- 19 lb. 10 oz.
He was concerned w/Tobin's weight b/c it barely increased from the last time, so he recommended we give him Pediasure/Ensure to beef him up. He also said to be careful w/giving him too much of this as he could not want to eat and just depend on the drink. We tried it for a week and now I'm just giving it in the morning and night mixed w/regular milk. He gets regular milk throughout the day.
And I found out why he's been clingy and not eating, the boy's been teething!!! I thought everyone had all their teeth in except for the back molars, but he just cut another tooth at the top. Something I totally missed!
No comments:
Post a Comment