Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Uncle Thomas/Jill visit, garage sale, family time, bath time (06.05)


I don't know what I did, but I somehow deleted this picture of our remodeled bathroom. It's supposed to be in the middle of the blog, I guess you can start from the beginning and when you get to the bathroom part this is supposed to be the first picture there.


Geez, it took me FOREVER to load all these pics here...it was a long and busy day!!! I've been adding pictures here and there while I get a chance. And Julie took A LOT of good pictures, so much that it took me a while to pick them all and there's A LOT!!! So enjoy my babies pictures!!!


Last Friday night, my Uncle Thomas came to visit us from California. He and Matthew was stuck in traffic coming from the airport and couldn't join us for dinner, but they and (lil) Julie spent the night at our house so they could help w/the kids Saturday morning while Dan and I tended to our garage sale. Julie (Dan's sis) also came that morning to help out. Both Julies feed them breakfast and the Uncles joined the playing afterwards. We have a huge picture window at the front of the house where the kids play area is, we had to put up a sheet outside to cover it so that the kids could not see us otherwise we would not be able to tend to the garage sale. It looked ghetto, but oh well! (lil) Julie came out to help w/the garage sale later in the day and I came back in to feed the kids lunch because Julie had to leave before noon. During lunch, my friend Jill stopped by w/James, her 21 month old baby, for a visit. Everyone played for a bit before heading off to their naps. James took a nap in our bedroom. After the kids went down for their nap, Dan and (lil) Julie started cleaning up the garage sale, but noticed Hudson was looking out the window. We had to put another sheet up outside their bedroom window. Garage sale was a success, we made enough money to cover our new patio furniture to bring over Saudi and also bought lunches and dinner that night!



Pictures of kids while we're doing the garage sale.

Matthew & Hudson


Hudson- every time Skyler gets her hair put up in a pony tail, the boys want them too! Go figure!
I love his innocent face!

With Great Uncle Thomas

Julie w/all the kids. Notice the blue sheet covering the window, very attractive. Doesn't it say, "come rent this house?"

Kids playing while Uncle Thomas & (lil) Julie conversating in the back.

Hudson & Skyler playing chase, one of their favorite games!
Skyler touching Uncle Thomas' nose, that's one their thing now is touching people's facial features and saying it.

We had an air bed in the living room for Uncle Thomas to sleep on and left it b/c the kids LOVED jumping on it!



Skyler and Uncle Matthew

I love her expression!

Go Skyler go!!!

Looks like she's riding a wave!

oops landslide!


Uncle Matthew & Tobin





hee hee hee hee hee hee!!!

boys in the boxes! (lil) Julie and I think they look like the Asian version of the Olsen twins when they were on "Full House"


Hudson

Dude, let me fix your ponytail! That don't sound right?


Tobin: Just making sure my ponytail's still on.



Jill and James w/Hudson & Skyler.

Jill and James.



Once they woke up from their nap, Marie, her kids, and my other brother Brian came by to hang out w/us. Bob and Julie also stopped by. We ordered Thai food and enjoyed a family dinner once the kids went to bed.


Hudson laying on Redford's pad.


Andrew joined him.

Hudson & Skyler "riding" on the giraffe while Anne & Andrew are on the air bed.

Family photo, courtesy of Julie. Matthew's holding Hudson, I'm holding Tobin, and Dan's holding Skyler.

Andrew w/his cousins.

Anne & Skyler


Bob and Andrew playing ball while Skyler looks confused.

Anne w/Hudson & Skyler

lil coz hanging out!


Anne, Dan, Tobin & Bob


They're dodging from Andrew throwing the balls around.




Uncle Thomas & Redford

Me, Skyler and (lil) Julie


Marie, (lil) Julie, and I

(lil) Julie, Uncle Thomas, and Anne


(lil) Julie and her dad, Brian


(lil) Julie and Marie


Julie was able to capture some bath time pictures for us in the new remodeled kids bathroom. The three tiles symbolic of our kids...of course the new renters won't know that. I loved how everything turned out, so hotel chic! (see picture at the beginning of blog)



Bath time: Skyler, Hudson and Tobin. I have to admit it was kinda hard labeling these pictures as I couldn't tell which boy was which in some of them. I'm starting to get wetter during bath time since there are more splashing going on, water being dumped out or someone playing w/the spray nozzle.





Hudson, he likes to line the bath toys up.


Hudson playing peek a boo w/Julie.



Skyler trying to drink the water. YUCK!!!


This one cracks me up, look how happy Andrew is and Skyler's not.



Now she is!


Another one that cracks me up: Hudson concentrating so hard, I wonder what he's thinking while Skyler doesn't want her hair rinse and Tobin's just enjoying the bath.



Tobin






Drying off time: Hudson. They are still using their bath towels from when they were tiny babies, it just doesn't cover them up all the way.




Skyler





Tobin


After bath time, Andrew came into their room and hung out w/them and even read them a bedtime story. Tobin (in yellow) and Hudson (in red) playing in Skyler's crib while Andrew's reading a story.


Andrew & Tobin (all those drawings in the background are from Anne & Andrew).


Tobin










I think this is the blog w/the most pictures I've ever done! Thank goodness it's done!!!

1 comment:

GrandmaG said...

Great blog! and I like the new background.