
My SF class was at Memorial City Mall on Friday and as I was exercising I noticed a hair salon next to me. Dan and I had planned on getting the boys hair cut this weekend so I called him to meet me at the mall once class is done. We wanted their hair cut b/c the heat in Saudi would be too much for them. I was really hesitant at first b/c I LOVE their curls so much, but I knew this is what's best for them.
Hudson went first, the lady at MasterCuts did a great job. She was very fast, she finished in about 10 minutes. After she was done I thought she could do Tobin's but she had a client waiting on her, I guess the lady was getting her hair colored or something and the time was up. She told me it would be another 30 minutes before she could get to Tobin. We didn't have 3o minutes. The kids had been sitting in their stroller already for the hour long class. So I looked on the directory map and saw another place by the food court. We strolled everyone over to Regis Salon and they were able to do Tobin's hair. Unfortunately, the lady who did Tobin was going a snail pace, it took her 30 minutes to do this hair! He was wiggling and the lady kept saying if he would stop she could do it better. I said he's a baby, that's what they do. I even asked her if she's cut kids hair before b/c you should be really fast doing kids hair, you should know they can't sit still very long. And she kept asking me how I wanted it cut...ummm a boys cut. Dan had strolled the other two and I called him to bring them back so she could see Hudson's hair even though I showed her his haircut in the beginning. Oh well, thank goodness both haircuts turned out perfect! I love it even more now, I think it's b/c I can see their faces more. They are so handsome little boys!!!
Once again I still can't figure out how to load pictures in order.
Hudson




Tobin




1 comment:
Oh, yay! You took pictures of the actual hair cutting!!! Way to go boys!!!
Post a Comment