Friday, June 4, 2010

family help to clean up garage (05.28)

My mom, Bob, and Julie came by one Friday afternoon to babies sit so Dan and I could clean out the garage. I came home from SF and everyone came by to play w/them. Feed them lunches and I put them down for nap before joining Dan in the garage. We made a pretty good dent, cleared half of the garage out with stuff we didn't need, stuff for our garage sale, etc.
Towards the end, we had to move a bookcase out to Bob's car and it was a real effort to sneak back into the house so the kids didn't see us, but we did it and the kids didn't know anything. Funny how we have to sneak around our kids to get things done. They are just at a different stage where if they see us, it's hard for us to leave without someone having a serious meltdown.
It was really nice spending couple time even if it's cleaning out the garage and being all dirty!
Thanks family for helping and thanks Julie for taking pictures.

This when we were done: Tobin on Daddy's lap.

Another picture of when we were done, I was showered. Thank goodness!!! They are into playing w/our toes, here's Tobin and Hudson.

Tobin and my mom.



Tobin










Tobin likes to hold your hand and "wok" AKA "walk".



More toes pulling from Tobin and Skyler.


Daddy w/his babes.

Tobin

Grandpa Bob pushing Skyler and Hudson.

Skyler




Grandpa Bob and Skyler----VRROOOM!!!

























Hudson










No comments: