We went to Lynne's for a playdate last Tuesday and of course I forgot my camera...so no pics this time. (lil) Julie came w/us. Took them in the car during their naps and Hudson only napped for 30 minutes, I think he could hear Julie and I chit chatting, but surprisingly he wasn't grumpy when he woke. I guess he wanted in on the girl talk.
After they woke up from the nap we took them home and feed them their snacks and let them run around for a bit before heading of to Target. I needed to buy a few more things for our move like their shoes, dog treats, etc. The boys were in one cart and Skyler was in another one. When we were in the shoes aisle, Skyler's eyes lit all up when I put on a pair of shoes for her to try on, I can see where she gets that from! The boys on the other hand were having a good ole time playing w/each other. I think Hudson was hitting Tobin's head (lightly) and Tobin kept laughing hysterically. Another shopper couldn't resist the laughter she heard and came to our aisle and said that's the best laughter she's ever heard! They are beginning to recognize things in the store, I went down the summer aisle to look for a swim float and Tobin saw some cars/trucks and started pointing to them so I quickly turned the other way. Sorry guys...no toys this time!
After they woke up from the nap we took them home and feed them their snacks and let them run around for a bit before heading of to Target. I needed to buy a few more things for our move like their shoes, dog treats, etc. The boys were in one cart and Skyler was in another one. When we were in the shoes aisle, Skyler's eyes lit all up when I put on a pair of shoes for her to try on, I can see where she gets that from! The boys on the other hand were having a good ole time playing w/each other. I think Hudson was hitting Tobin's head (lightly) and Tobin kept laughing hysterically. Another shopper couldn't resist the laughter she heard and came to our aisle and said that's the best laughter she's ever heard! They are beginning to recognize things in the store, I went down the summer aisle to look for a swim float and Tobin saw some cars/trucks and started pointing to them so I quickly turned the other way. Sorry guys...no toys this time!
No comments:
Post a Comment